Request for Callback

Hi there,

Prithvi here.

Thank you for requesting a One on One session with me.

To get maximum value from this session please be ready with the answer to the following questions.

  1. What is the one issue you want the Alkaline Diet or Prithvi Raj to help you with?
  2. What other remedies have you tried until now? Why did they work or not work?

You will receive a call in the next 48 hours. If you do not answer, I will leave a message by SMS.

Due to the sheer volume of requests, I cannot call the same person again if they do not answer.

If you missed my call due to unavoidable circumstances, please email for rescheduling, I’ll see what I can do for you.

98% people who have spoken with Prithvi reported that they found the session invaluable. The other 2% were not prepared.

I take utmost care in making these sessions happen, please treat them as such.



P.S: During the session if I think it will benefit you, I may recommend a product for you.

P.P.S: At any time, if you have questions please email